providing a platform for scientists and academics in the world to promote, share, and discuss new issues and the development of Information Technology and Business Management.
FOCUS AND SCOPE
- Character Building.
- Information Technology: Computer Security, Computer Vision and Image, Computer Graphics, Image Processing, Medical Image Analysis, Digital Signal Processing, Information Systems In Developing Countries, Information Systems In Business Development, Intellegent Agents, Multi-Agent Systems, Information Forensics, Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Information System: Database Management Systems, E-business and E-commerce, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Process Management, Customer Relationship Management
- Business Management: Corporate responsibility, Ethics and Accountability, Social Entrepreneurship, Resources Management & Sustainable Development, Managing Technology & Innovation, Accounting and Finance. language use in english.
Peer Review Process
- Every submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers.
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides direct open access to its content on the principle that making research available freely for public support for scientists